Beeswax small / medium / large Set: 18cm x 18cm / 25cm x 25cm and 35cm x 35cm
Made in Switzerland by Mo-CHA
The oilcloths are made of 100% organic cotton, natural organic beeswax from Europe and organic jojoba oil.
- CAUTION our MO-CHA Beeswears come in a variety of blue designs. So it may be a little different than in the pictures.
- Reusable, environmentally friendly, washable, sustainable Handmade in the Basel region.
- Our cheaper not Swissmade alternative is here. Beeswax: An oilcloth is made by melting beeswax with jojoba oil and then applying it to a cotton cloth.
- The beeswax is thus water repellent, impermeable to air and antibacterial. Thus, it is ideal for storing all food except meat and fish.
- The whole thing is super easy and great in the application and looks so much better than previous plastic films. Each organic beeswax is handcrafted individually. Instructions: Use the heat and pressure of your hands to shape the beeswax. Wash the oilcloth with mild soap and cold water and allow to air dry. After that, you can fold to deliver it easily.
- Do not use scratching materials when washing. Do not use oilcloth for liquids or raw meat and fish.
- Do not use the oilcloth in the oven, in the microwave or too hot food.
- Attention, if there is a bee allergy.